Mr. Lingo’s English Test 1 for Beginner Level Students . A man is sitting. A man is reading a book. A man is reading a book in a classroom. An ugly man is reading a thick book in a classroom. An ugly man is reading a thick yellow book in a small classroom.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A man is sitting.
A man is reading a book.
A man is reading a book in a classroom.
An ugly man is reading a thick book in a classroom.
An ugly man is reading a thick yellow book in a small classroom.
An ugly man is reading a thick yellow book in a small classroom because he is an English teacher.
Oh my god, that's Mr. Lingo!
Mr. Lingo is waiting for his students.
Mr. Lingo is waiting for his noisy students.
Mr. Lingo is waiting for his really noisy students and he is afraid of them.
Mr. Lingo is afraid of his students because they are really noisy and annoying but actually Mr. Lingo is nosier than his students all the time.
I think they have a bad teacher.
1. What do you think about it?
2. Is Mr. Lingo a bad teacher?
3. Are the students good?
4. Why is Mr. Lingo noisy while he is teaching?
5. Why are the students noisy during the class?
Mr. Lingo is writing something.
There is a monster.
There is a monster in front of me.
There is a monster in front of me and it is looking at me.
There is a monster in front of me and it is staring at me disgustingly.
It has only one eye and gigantic head that looks like an orange pumpkin.
Mr. Lingo cannot understand what it says. T
he monsters cannot understand what he says either.
Maybe it wants to eat me.
Maybe I look delicious.
Maybe it wants to kiss me.
The monster begins making loud noise.
The monster is making noise with other monsters.
They are moving dangerously on the slippery desks.
They say they are dancing.
"oppangangnam style!" one of the monsters says.
"It's not my style!" Mr. Lingo says.
6. Who do you think the monsters are?
7. Does Mr. Lingo like the monsters?
8. Why do monsters dance in the classroom?
9. What is a monster like?
The class is over!
The class is over and everybody is happy.
Mr. Lingo, however, has to meet his mom at home.
"Hi mom! I'm home." says Mr. Lingo.
There is no answer.
"I know my room's messy but I will clean it up tomorrow."
"Grrrrrrrrrr" says a monster at home.
"There is a big monster at my home!" Mr. Lingo screams.
10. Who is he big monster?
11. Why is the monster making strange noise?
12. Is Mr. Lingo's life good or bad?
13. What is the main topic of the story?
14. Describe your typical day in English.
In the morning
In your school
15. Tell me about yourself.
16. Tell me about your favorite person.
17. Tell me about your family.
18. Tell me about these pictures.
19. What would you say if you met an American for the first
20. Describe the following three pictures (fact/idea).