The Constitutional Convention. PowerPoint by Brian Crawford. Delegates Meet 1. 1787 in Philadelphia 2. Locked the door and windows = HOT 3. All were landowning white men above the age of 55. Want to change Articles of Confederation 1. Decided just to get rid of the A of C.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
PowerPoint by Brian Crawford.
1. 1787 in Philadelphia
2. Locked the door and windows = HOT
3. All were landowning white men above the age of 55.
1. Decided just to get rid of the A of C
1. Large States vs. Small States
2. State Power vs. National (Federal) Power
3. Power to President vs. Congress
1. Virginia Plan: James Madison
2. New Jersey Plan
1. Roger Sherman combined the two plans
2. New Constitution
1. Federalists: want national government
2. Anti-Federalists: want state power