SPED 509- Agenda Week 4. Announcements Assignments Finalize Unit Plan Administer Pre / Post test Partner share Pre-test results Learning Gains Results Lecture: Unit plan part II. Announcements. Tonight’s Handouts are in your folders! SAVE THE DATE Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. Does it represent learning over time?
3. Does it represent what the student will learn rather than what the teacher will do?
4. Would each step require one or more lessons?
5. Are fact or concept groups small?
6. Does it accommodate all variations without making the steps too small?
7. Did we separate tough discriminations?
Y NPRACTICE Activity (handouts)
Discussed in later presentation
2. How will you score the
Guidelines for Probes
Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4
Approves your context will give feedback on Unit Plan!
Ask for lesson plan feedback – daily reflections in binder –
Weekly reflections only to your supervisor!
1-2 Formal Observations of the WS (Lesson plan & Preobservation Form
Syllabus Check (Assignments): * Administer Pre-tests* Complete a polished working copy of your Unit PlanEmail Unit Plans to instructor, PSU supervisor, and cohort leader.Bring a hard copy to class next week supervisors will be here!