SALES & DISTRIBUTION. Vision & Objectives. We will be the BEST sales Organisation in the FMCG Industry Play a lead role in delivering targeted market shares in all categories Deliver Competitively superior in Retail Performance Customer Satisfaction Sales Organisation/System
Sr. RM/ RM
Sr. AM/ AM
1. RM/PM Vendors
4. Mother Depot
5. C &FA Depot
6. RS / SS
7. Retail / Wholesale
9. RM/PM Vendors
10. Haridwar Plant
11. Mother Depot
12. C &FA Depot
13. RS / SS
14. Retail /
The chain starts from sourcing raw materials, supply to production units(TPU / Haridwar), from there finished goods is forwarded to depots and there by to RS and finally to markets.
1. RS purchases Stock from CavinKare andsells in the Market wherein CKPL decides how much should he purchase and plans how should he approach the markets
2. RSSM is employed by RS and reports to RS and ISR. RSSM will collect orders daily, covering his markets as per the DRCP and reports the same to RS who in turn ensures that it is serviced at least by the next day
3. ISR takes care of a few RS markets and reports to TSO.
4. ISR posts his RS closing stock in Cavinkomm.net on every Wednesday (Foods) and Thursday (PC).
5. Replenishment Order is generated every Friday and RDC invoices stock which will be sent from Depots.
One stop office for transacting with RO & HO and it’s like online stock book with facility to place stock position & view accounting information.
Following reports are all available in Cavinkomm.net under two categories which can be viewed by all in Sales Function/RS