Evolution of Complex Systems. Lecture 7: Society and its reproduction Peter Andras / Bruce Charlton firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Objectives. Multi-organism systems Human communications Human society Human artefacts and writing Education system The system of religion
Lecture 7: Society and its reproduction
Peter Andras / Bruce Charlton
4. Is it true that the humans communicate within themselves about their own identity forming the system of the mind ?
5. Is it true that there is no specialized brain area for production of human speech ?
6. Is it true that human language communications constitute the human society ?
7. Is it true that the communications between a human and its dog is part of the society ?
8. Is it true that education deals with the reproduction of communications making up the un-common knowledge ?
9. Is it true that religious communications are meaningless in the system of science ?
10. Is it true that the actions of science are sequences of human communications resulting in scientific experiments ?