ERA-NET ROAD CEDR TGR meeting 22 nd of January 2009 , Brussels ENR Work Package 6 - Progress Report New trans-national research formulation and implementation. Hans INGVARSSON, edited by Martin Steward for CEDR TGR 22 Jan 09. 50 000 € per country in 3 years, in total 1.65 M €
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ERA-NET ROADCEDR TGR meeting 22nd of January 2009, BrusselsENR Work Package 6 - Progress ReportNew trans-national research formulation and implementation
Hans INGVARSSON, edited by Martin Steward for CEDR TGR 22 Jan 09
3 years, in total 1.65 M €
Austria (PEB Chair)
United KingdomFirst Joint Funded Research Programme
Selected Project Proposals (Project Costs incl. VAT)
- RIMAROCC (Sweden, France, the Netherlands and Norway) 366 000 Euro
- IRWIN (Finland and Sweden) 320 000 Euro
- P2R2C2 (UK, Finland, Norway and Slovenia) 214 000 Euro
- SWAMP (Denmark and Sweden) 289 000 Euro
1 189 000 Euro
- Fairness and Impartiality
- Efficiency and Speed
- Competence (10 %)
- Experience (10 %)
- Content (50 %)
- Management (20 %)
- Quality Price Ratio (10 %)SRO 3 PEB Progress
Make Second Joint Programme/Call in Spring 2009
Actions to undertake:
Review SROs and hold further workshop if necessary.
Develop 2nd call, using same methodology as SRO3 call.
Complete in Spring 2009, to coincide with start of ENR2.WP 6 – Task 2
No wish to participate:
To date no response:
PEB Chair (offer):
Programme Leader (offer)
SRO chosen for further ellaboration (Cracow 4 September 2009).
SRO workshop undertaken (Copenhagen 18 -19 November 2009).
Task Force set up (Ljubljana 18 December 2009).
Description of Research Needs (DoRN) exists (5 January 2009).
SRO 1 PEB set up (Brussels 20 January 2009)
Kick Off Meeting undertaken (in Malmö on 3rd of February 2009)
Second Joint Call launched (to be done 1st half of February 2009).
CA’s (with appended DoRN’s) signed by all participating NRAs at latest at the end of March 2009.
Second Joint Call closed (1st half of April 2009)
10. Selection of approved project proposals (to be finalized in MidMay 2009).
11. Evaluate project proposals/applications (end of April and beginning of May 2009).
12. Contract Negotiations will take place during June 2009.
13. Start of approved projects is foreseen in July 2009 by signing Project Contracts.WP 6 Progress (Milestones)
Almost Completed !
Hans Ingvarsson (WP6 Leader)