Let's Learn About Plants! By: Sandy Wooten Table of Contents Part 1 What are the Parts of a Plant? What Do Roots Do? What Do Stems Do? What Do Leaves Do? The Formula for Making Plant Food What Do Flowers Do? Life Cycle of a Plant Review Plant Quiz Part 2 A Seed--Inside and Out
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By: Sandy Wooten
-Take the food and water from the ground.
-Hold the plant in the ground.
-Hold the plant up.
-Carries water to the leaves.
-Make food for the plant.
-Makes seeds and fruit.
-Seeds from the flower make new plants.
plants seed flower leaf root stem
1. The __________________ carries water to the leaves.
2. The __________________ make the food for the plant.
3. The __________________ hold the plant in the ground.
4. The __________________ makes new plants.
5. The __________________ makes the seeds.
6. The __________________ takes the food and water from the
7. The __________________ holds the plant up.
8. __________________ puts oxygen in the air.
9. The __________________ is the beginning of the fruit.
10.There is a baby plant in the __________________.
Instructions for Seed Growing Bags:
How Plants Grow!
Click on the picture above to explore different types of plants.
Click on the picture above to view ways to recycle and help protect our earth.
Click on the picture above to tour a botanical garden!
Click on the picture above to explore!
*Plant Life Cycles
*Growing Plants Indoors