Comparisons of equality and quantity 1B. To compare qualities of people or things that are the same or equal:. Use this formula: Tan + adjective or adverb + como 1.Mi papá es tan alto como Shaq. (My dad is as tall as Shaq) 2.El carro es tan rápido como la moto .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1.Mi papáestan alto como Shaq.
2.El carroestanrápidocomo la moto.
3. Yo soy taninteligentecomo Einstein.
1. Beyonce is as pretty as Megan Fox.
Beyoncees tan bonitacomo Megan Fox .
2. My boyfriend (novio) is as good looking as Brad Pitt.
3. I am as talented as Lizzy McGuire.
Soy tan talentoso/a comoLizzy McGuire.
4. Juan is as nice as Winnie the Pooh.
Juan es tan simpáticocomo Winnie the Pooh.
1. Maria tienetantos amigoscomo Juan.
2. Maria tienetantasbolsascomoyo.
1. I have as many cats as Joey.
2. Patricia has as much homework as Erika.
Patricia tienetantatareacomo Erika.
3. Yolanda eats as many chimichangas as Rosario.
Yolanda cometantaschimichangascomo Rosario.