Welcome to E GR 1207. Engineering Graphics. Engineering Graphics Coordinator. Lee Reynolds Office: ME 224A Email: [email protected] Voice: 742-3538 Ext. 233 Academic Website: http//www.reynolds.etec.ttu.edu or 18.104.22.168. Your Instructor:.
Objectives: After completing this unit, the student should be able to:
1. Identify the design problem.
1. Hand sketches to communicate and visualize the problem.
2. Problem Solving Concepts & Ideas.
2. Visualizea number of solution concepts by hand sketching.
3. Compromise Solutions
3. CAD models to communicatedetails for evaluation.
4. CAD model with working drawings to document the solution.