Cup is to coffee as bowl is to A. dish. B.soup. C. spoon. D.food.
Oar is to rowboat as foot is to A. running. B. sneaker. C. skateboard. D. jumping.
Window is to pane as book is to • novel. • glass. • cover. • page.
Secretly is to openly as silently is to • scarcely. • impolitely. • noisily. • quietly.
Artist is to painting as senator is to A. attorney. B. law. C. politician. D. constituents.
Play is to actor as concert is to A. symphony. B. musician. C. piano. D. percussion.
Careful is to cautious as boastful is to A. arrogant. B. humble. C. joyful. D. suspicious.
Pride is to lion as school is to A. teacher. B.student. C.self-respect. D. fish.
Now, let’s try some slightly harder ones. • PASTORAL : RURAL A. metropolitan : urban B.harvest: autumn C. stingy: benevolent D. sleepy : nocturnal E. wild : agricultural
1. SOLVE : MYSTERY :: (____) : CODE • A. ensure B. decipher C. encrypt D. conquer
3. (____) : PUPIL :: DEPORT : ALIEN • A. inter B. educate C. test D. expel
11. (____) : SINCERE :: FLUSTERED : COMPOSED • A. arrogant B. disinterested C. blatant D. hypocritical
15. (____) : EMPHASIS :: ADORN : DECORATION • A. confound B. underplay C. stressD. undermine
1. BOAST : LANGUAGE :: SWAGGER : (____) • A. anger B. gait C. sight D. wealth
STANZA : POEM :: (____) : NOVEL • A. chapter B. preface C. sentence D. language
MASTER:SERVANT::A. judge:juryB. monarch:subjectC. serf:peasantD. capital:laborE. landlord:tenant