Online TimecardInterface Tutorial On-Campus
Online Timecard • Approving Student Timecards • Slides (4 - 8) • Email Students With Un-submitted Timecards • Slides (9 - 12) • How to Add Hours After 30 Days • Slides (13 - 16)
Supervisor or Department Representative Approves Each Timecard Student Enters time daily, then submits each timecard at end of each month Email Sent to Supervisor *Note: Supervisors can access their students’ timecard at any time, and can lock days to prevent future changes. Email Sent to Student Payroll or Financial Aid Processes Timecard Student Gets Paid or Gets Scholarship
1. Log In to TruView2. Click “Employee” Tab3. Click “Timecard Supervisor Interface”4. Select a month
To add or remove time for this day, select of deselect the appropriate time intervals. If you remove time, it is strongly recommended that you indicate the adjustment in the “Daily Comments.” Once you have reviewed the timecard for the day, click “Update” to return to the monthly timecard. 6. Click on each day that has hours entered to verify the times worked
7. Click “Approve” TIP: If a student is working more than one job under your supervision; i.e. scholarship and institutional, you will need to approve each of the timecards separately.
1. From the Timecard Interface select “Email Students with Un-submitted Timecards”** To send an email to all of your student workers, select “Email All Students”
2. Select your criteria to create the list of students you wish to email.3. Select the appropriate month4.Compose your email
5. Click “SendTIP: This can also be done from the “Timecard Department Interface” to email supervisors with unapproved timecards.
1. Log In to TruView2. Click “Employee” Tab3. Click “Timecard Supervisor Interface”4. Select Student
6. Highlight the hours worked and click the “Update” button7. Once you have entered all the hours for each month, the student will need to log in and submit each month’s timecard. After the student submits the timecard(s), you will need to log back in and approve each month before the Financial Aid/ Payroll will receive the hours.
You have now reached the end of the Timecard Interface Tutorial! • If you have any questions please contact the Financial Aid office or Payroll. • Financial Aid 785-4130 • Payroll 785-4151