Vegetable Rice. Ingredients: 2 cups basmati rice,3 tbsp oil,100 gms beans,2 carrots,100gms peas,100 gms cabbage,100 gms mushrooms,100 gms green peppers,4 Spring Onions,2 tbsp soya sauce, salt & pepper to taste (all vegetables should be finely chopped) egg (optional).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Ingredients: 2 cups basmati rice,3 tbsp oil,100 gms beans,2 carrots,100gms peas,100 gms cabbage,100 gms mushrooms,100 gms green peppers,4 Spring Onions,2 tbsp soya sauce, salt & pepper to taste (all vegetables should be finely chopped) egg (optional)
Chinese style vegetable rice
Subcontinent style vegetable rice
Rice is the staple food of Bangladesh
Pakora is one of most delicious and easy to make snacks. The taste of deep fried Spinach Pakora dipped in red or green (coriander and Mint) chutney is just unbelievable. It can be served as teatime savory as well as a side dish accompanied with meal.
Ingredients: 1 bunch Spinach (Finely Chopped),1 onion (Finely Chopped),2 pods garlic (chopped),1/2 cup Gram Flour (besan),1 tsp.turmeric powder,1/2tsp.red chili powder,1 green chili chopped(optional),1 tsp. salt,1/2 Sugar. Oil for frying
1 Mix thoroughly chopped spinach, chopped onion, Garlic, Besan, turmeric powder, red chili powder , salt and sugar in a bowl. If required add 1 or two tablespoon of water but avoid adding excess water as the batter should be thick and sticky.
2. Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. Make small fritters and drop them in hot oil and deep fry them until golden brown in medium flame.
3. Drain out excess oil and keep it in a tissue paperin order to soak the excess oil.Serve hot with Tomato chili Sauce or Green chutney.
• 3-4 Potatoes (boiled)
• 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
• 5-6 twigs Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Oil to fry
• Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them while still warm.
• Add green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, and red chili powder to it and mix well.
• Divide the mixture into 10-12 portions, shape them into round tikkis and flatten them a bit.
• Now heat a tawa and shallow fry the tikkis in oil on both sides, till golden. Drain onto an absorbent paper.
• AlookiTikki is ready to serve. Serve with chutney.
Most gravied Indian dishes have certain ingredients in common, so preparing and storing one when you have some spare time is a great idea. That’s way when you're ready all you do is add the meat or veggie to the gravy and cook through!
Halva refers to many types of dense and sweet confections e,gSamolinaHalwa, Egg halwa, Lentils Halwa, pumpkin halwa and Carrot halwa (flapjack type texture)
Carrot halwa is made with fresh seasonal carrots, and served after dinner, or on occasions such as weddings, or birth of a new baby.
Can be stored in an air tight container
Ingredients and recipe
Grated carrot 1 kg, Milk 1 litre, unsweetened condensed milk 200 grams, Sugar 2 cups, Butter 4 tbsp ,Dry fruits (sliced almond and cashew nuts, raisin )1/2 cup, Cardamom powder1/2 tsp.
1. Put milk and grated carrots in a heavy base kadhai / deep saucepan and bring it to boil. Cook over medium heat until all the milk gets dried up. You should stir the mixture occasionally to prevent any sticking.
2. Add sugar, cardamom powder, 1/4 cup dry fruits and continuously stir for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add butter and unsweetened condensed milk. Stir well and fry on low heat until butter starts separating.
4. Decorate with remaining dry fruits and serve hot. (Optional- decorate with silver leaf)