The New Procedure for Virtual Transactions. WMTA Monthly Meeting February 2011. Intro . Virtual transactions have been a fundamental practice for maquiladoras and IMMEX Companies.
WMTA Monthly Meeting
Virtual transactions have been a fundamental practice for maquiladoras and IMMEX Companies.
These transactions allow IMMEX companies to transfer temporary imported goods to other IMMEX companies. The companies that receive the goods may submit them to an industrial or services process.
Virtual transactions are also important in order to have their goods considered as exported within the legally established periods of time. (VAT & Simplification Process).
Virtual Transactioninvolvingabroadcompanies. Temporaryimportedgoodsbyan IMMEX Company, whenthedelivery of thegoodstakes place in Mexicowithanother IMMEX Company.
Delivery of Goods
Customs Authority, in order to verify that virtual transactions are being made in accordance to the legal frame may request the following documents:
Art. 29-A CFF
1. Distribution or storage
2. Classification, inspection or verification
3. Procedures that do not change the goods characteristics.
4. Preparation of kits with promotional purposes
7. Embroidering and printing of clothes.
8. Shielding, modifying or adapting vehicles.
9. Waste Recycling.
10. Product design & engineering.
11. Software design.
12. Services regarding information technology.
13. Sub contracting services regarding information technology.
14. Other services
Different Customs Declaration per comlementary code