About FLA (Thailand). Franchise and License Association (Thailand). FLA (Thailand) Profile in Brief. Trade Association Name: Franchise and License Association (Thailand) Abbreviation: FLA (Thailand) Country: Thailand Website: http://www.fla.or.th
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Franchise and License Association (Thailand)
29 Soi Supawan 1, Klong Pasicharoen-North side,
Nongkam, Bangkok 10160, Thailand
Tel: +66 2807 6644 Mb: +66 (0)86 321 8649
Fax: +66 2807 6644
To be the Center of Excellence for Franchise and License in Thailand
The Committee and Board of Director of FLA (Thailand) are striving to support and serve all franchisees, franchisors, licensees, licensors, entrepreneurs and professionals who commit and pave the way of doing franchise and license business.
To achieve this mission, FLA (Thailand) will:
Permanent sustainable leads to FLA Stability
Managing Director, Car-Lack (Thai-German) Co., Ltd.
Vice President , Union Plus Co., Ltd.
CEO, Gianni Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Managing Director, JellyBird Co., Ltd.
CEO, Malika Interfood Co., Ltd.
1. Mr. Saward Mitaree President
2. Mr. Krit Karnchanabatr 1st Vice President
3. Mr. Jirapat Sampaochan 2nd Vice President
4. Mr. Arin Treechorvitaya 3rd Vice President
5. Mr. Suriya Laohamat 4th Vice President
6. Ms. Sangaroond Thepwan Vice President of Registry
7. Mr. Kollakit Thalerngnawachart Vice President of Knowledge Management
8. Mr. Nanat Laohamat Vice President of Domestic Event
9. Ms. Ananta Akkawat Vice President of International Affair
10.Ms. Daranee Pongsaranunthakul 1st Deputy Vice President of International Affair
11.Mr. Chutchawan Thangtongchin 2nd Deputy Vice President of International Affair
12.Ms. Korakot Saisawang Vice President of Public Relation Management
13.Mr. Taveechai Charoensilawat Vice President of Treasury
14.Mr. Jirapat Sampaochan Vice President of Cluster Management
15.Ms. Karnchana Siraprathum Vice President of Member Relation
16.Mr. Dulyavit Laothongdee Deputy Vice President of Member Relation
1. Mr.Narratchai Leeraphante2. M.L.Luesak Chakrabandhu3. Mr.Supak Muennikorn4. Mr.Torsak Suthichart5. Mr.Peerapong Kitiveshphokawat6. Mr.Prachuab Kraikhao7. Mr.Pravit Chita-narapong8. Mr.Dheeraphop Siraprapathum9. Asst.Prot.Somchai Ratanachueskul10. Mr.Skon Kubppiyajanya11. Mr.Sittichai Songatikamas12. Ms.Pucharat Ratanawaraset13. Mr.Patompong Akkasri
Ms. Ananta Akkawat,
Ms. Daranee Pongsaranunthakul and Mr. Arin Treechorvitaya
Meet and Thanks Thailand Prime Minister Mr. Abhisit Vejchachewa
on 2nd July 2010 at Imperial Queen’s Park after ASEAN+6 Networking meeting
Ms. Ananta Akkawat,
and Mr. Arin
Meet and Thanks
Thailand Prime Minister
Mr. Abhisit Vejchachewa
on 2nd July 2010 at
Imperial Queen’s Park
10-23 September 2010
Mr. Ian Hadassin – CEO
Meeting and sharing information about Jewelry Franchise business in Australia
(on September 15, 2010)
Meeting with Mr. Damian Fisher – Senior Manager (International Engagement)
Meeting with Ms. Elizabeth Ritchie – NSW President, FCA
the speech on
and 2nd VP.
Dinner Talk in June
and dinner talk
in June 2010
Ms. Elizabeth Ritchie visited us on January 7, 2011
Union Plus Co., Ltd.