The Best Kept Secret in Human Resources
A Panel Presentation by: NJ Dept of Labor and Workforce Development
and Monmouth County Division of Workforce Development
- Do you know that you can get free professional recruitment services and customized training for your employees at no cost? Need a wealth of up-to-date labor market information, also free? How about hiring incentives that are not only free, but can actually save you up to $9,600.00 per hire?
- Get in on the best kept secret in Human Resources when a panel of State and County experts present their toolbox of incentives, programs, and services.
- They will “overwhelm” you with information that can help you not only do your job better, but smarter! You will learn:
- How to hire veterans andearn a tax credit from $2,400 to $9,600 for each hire.
- How to get up to $75,000 per year in training grants.
- How to hire someone 55+ at no cost for up to 48 months.
- How to get a 50% to 90% reimbursement of a new hire’s salary.
- How to hire people with disabilities and earn a tax credit from $2,400 to $9,600 for each hire.
- How to save money and find highly skilled employees using the State’s brand new, free job search sitewww.Jobs4Jersey.com.
- Our panel of experts will show you how your company can upgrade your workforce, find those tough to hire veterans and people with disabilities, make better business decisions, save hours of time and thousands of dollars, and work much, much smarter.
- Come join us on May 10th for what just might be the most valuable 90 minutes of your professional life!
- About our Panel:
- Jeff Flatley, Assistant Director of Business Services, NJ Dept. of Labor & Workforce Development
- Eileen Higgins, Director, Monmouth County Workforce Investment Board
- Jason Staiger, Business Services Representative , NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Larry Sternbach , Job Developer/Outreach Specialist, Monmouth County Div. of Workforce Development
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2012
8:00 AM Networking and Breakfast;
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM Program
Jumping Brook Country Club
210 Jumping Brook Rd, Neptune NJ
RSVP by 4:00pm on Fri May 4, 2012
online at http://jsahr.shrm.org/
OR Events/Upcoming Meetings Contact Kathi Evans, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR JSAHR’s voice mail (732) 270-5204
Registration Fee (including breakfast) is:
$25 for current JSAHR members,
$35 for non-members,
$20 for a guest of a JSAHR member
$15 for those In-Transition,
$10 for Students,
$5 additional fee for walk-ins.
Please attend if you RSVP.
No shows will be billed.
This program is pending approval for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org