ENGLISH – LEVEL VI. Lesson 2 Teacher : Milica Vuković. UNIT 6 - BANKING. REVISION: What types of banks are there ? Explain the meaning of: Bank statement The difference between credit card and debit card Bank note Coin Cashmachine / ATM Loan Mortgage Interest Withdraw
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Teacher: Milica Vuković
The latest model has a lot of new safety features.
the natural features of the landscape
4. Nobody has yet been designated as the leader.
5. Access to up-to-date financial information is important to our success.
6. He was the main beneficiary of the deal.
7. All train times are subject to change in bad weather conditions.
Goods will be sent out within 14 days, subject to availability.
- Ltd –D.O.O.;
- plc –Javnodruštvosaograničenomodgovornošću; (Ltd is private limited company, it is in the public sector and has limited liability, the only shareholders are family and friends, PLC is public limited company and anyone can be shareholders);
- p.a. –godišnje;
- e.g. – npr.;
- IOU – usually an informal document acknowledging debt; zadužnica, obveznica;
- MD –upravnidirektor;
- AGM – annual general meeting; meeting that takes place once a year; shareholders' meeting, annual stockholders meeting; godišnjaskupštinaakcionara;
- SFr – Swiss Franc – švajcarskifranak;
- Corp – corporation;
- N/A – not applicable; nijeprimjenljivo;
- AOB – any other business, used in meetings - razno;
- PAYE - The Pay As You Earn system is a method of paying income tax and national insurance contributions. Your employer deducts tax and national insurance contributions from your wages or occupational pension before paying you your wages or pension –porezpoodbitku (porezidoprinosikoji se automatskiodbijajuodnaknadaihonorara);
- CEO –izvršnidirektor;
- GMT –srednjevrijemepoGriniču;