Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
. Error Explanation . Cautions . Solution MAP . Communication wiring . DVMPLUS2 I/F . Indoor Power line wiring . 1. Error Display 1) The Meaning of the First Alphabet. 2) Error Display sequence.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
. Solution MAP
. Communication wiring
. DVMPLUS2 I/F
. Indoor Power line wiring
1) The Meaning of the First Alphabet
2) Error Display sequence
○ In case several errors occurred at the same time, seven segment on the outdoor PBA
displays only one error whose priority is higher.
( Refer to the errorr code table about priority order )
○ When the same error occurred in several indoor units, seven segment displays one main
address of indoor unit whose address number is lowest.
1) When the power is on, the micom of outdoor unit check the indoor units,
and transmitters Installed in the same system, which is called as tracking.
2) The left 2 sides of displays shows the address of indoor unit which the outdoor unit
is trying to communicate.(0,1,2,~,47)
3) The right 2 sides of displays shows the address of indoor unit which the outdoor unit
succeed in communicating.
4) Using outdoor 2 rotary switches to check the numbers of indoor unit
connected with outdoor unit
5) If the total numbers of indoor unit don't match with the outdoor switches setting,
the 4 segments display E201..
▶ Main unit displays indoor unit main address in sequence
from 0 to 47
▶ Sub unit displays only outdoor unit address connected to
each other like C9,CA,CB,CC,CD,CE,DF
2. Reverse phase/missing phase detection - E425 indicated if abnormal
3. Compressor preheating – Ch displays
(DISCHARGE ≤ COND_Out + 2℃ ) and ( out air temp) ≤ 30 ℃, for 2 minutes
-> CCH ON for 2 and half hours only at first.
(DISCHARGE > COND_Out + 5℃ ) and ( out air temp) ≥ 32 ℃, for 2 minutes
-> CCH OFF
* Blue to be released , * Red to be sterilized
* MWR-WS00 : 7-day schedule function included. * MWR-WH00 : daily schedule function. Will be released on '06.04
* When using the DMS, MCM-A202 and MIM-B13 or MIM-B04A must be used
* MIM-B07 will be provided by R&D till '06.03. Order may be placed starting from '06.03.
* The power meter must be purchased from Korea separately. (Not provided by Samsung HQ)
MWR-WS00 is not compatible with the DVM, HR and FJM models at this time. (Compatibility date will be announced later on)
MWR-WS00 is not compatible with the BAC models at this time. (Compatibility date will be announced later on)
*Remote controller model for BAC will be listed by model separately
, Coef = 1.55
< Instrallation condition >
total wire Length = 100[m], total input current i = 10[A], each indoor current 1[A],
total indoor number 10[EA]