Works Cited. Troy: 1. www.stumbleupon.com 2. www.memegenerator.net/ 3 . www.wikipedia.org Bolter, J.D. (2001). Introduction : Writing in the late age of print . Writing space: / Nicholas Carr ( 2008) The Atlantic, Is Google Making us Stupid?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Bolter, J.D. (2001) Writing as technology. Writing space: Computers, hypertext, and the remediation of print. Mahwah, NJ: LEA. 14-26.
2. Kelly, Kevin. (2008, November 21) Becoming Screen literate. The New York Times.
3. Farnell, Chris (2012, September 26) Serial Novels: New Platforms for an Old Format. The Literary Platform
4. Bolter, J.D. (2001). Introduction: Writing in the Late Age of Print. Writing Space: Computers, hypertext, and the remediation of print. Mahwah, NJ: LEA. 1-13.
1. Gilbert, Elizabeth. “You Elusive Creative Genius.” www.ted.com. February 2009. Web. 26 February 2013.
2. Kelly, Kevin. “Becoming Screen Literate.” 23 November 2008. www.nytimes.com. Web. 26 February 2013.
3. Selfe, Cynthia. “Literacy and Technology Linked: The National Project to Expand Technological Literacy.” 1999. www.williamwolff.org. Web. 26 February 2013.
4. Bush, Vannevar. “As We May Think.” www.theatlantic.com. Web. 26 February 2013.