Hybrid Small Group Model: Background . Seminar with emphasis on small group interaction and discussion 2 instructors with 7 face-to-face and 15 online students 1 Tech Nav for pre/post design and real-time support. Hybrid Small Group Model: Primary Challenges.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Instructor station – Mac Mini + SMART board
2. Audio input/output – Chat160 speakerphone
3. Instructor only cam – iPad on tripod (Tripad)
5. Student stations – Separate Google Hangouts with face-to-face and online participants
4. Balcony – laptop connected to Sony SMART TV
Instructors, Tech Nav, and the Design Studio team determined a need for:
4. Student stations – Separate Google Hangouts with face-to-face and online participants
3. Audio input/output – Chat160 speakerphone
2. Instructor only cam – iPad on tripod (Tripad)
1. Balcony – laptop connected to projector screen showing online participants in GTM