SR HIPPOLOGY 2009 SLIDE PRESENTATION. What gait is this horse doing?. 1. 2. What breed is this horse?. 3. Name this insect that can infect alfalfa hay, mostly commonly found in the southwest. 4. Name the procedure used to prevent pneumovagina.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. What breed is this horse?
3. Name this insect that can infect alfalfa hay, mostly commonly found in the southwest.
4. Name the procedure used to prevent pneumovagina.
Name these epidermal growths caused by the papilloma virus, usually found on horses 3 & under. 5.
8. What is this conformation defect?
9. Name this plant that can cause alkaloid poisoning?
11. What is the name of this type of mane treatment?
12. What is the term of this method of selling a horse?
13. What is this destruction behavior, which involves the setting of teeth against an object while sucking air?
14. What is the term for this concaved profile of the head?
15. What is this mottled coat pattern called?
17. What condition is indicated by these rings in the hoof wall?
18. Name the procedure for removing the sharp edges from the horse’s molars.
19. What color is the mane & tail of this chestnut horse?
Name this event. 20.
21. What is the general term for this restraint devices?
22. Name this harness part that would be located under the dock of the horse.
23. What is the term for the white area over the hindquarters of this horse?
24. What type of test may indicate anemia, low blood pressure, blood loss, shock or dehydration?
25. What is the term for this dark stripe found on the back of dun colored horses?
16. ERGOTS 17. FOUNDER OR LAMINITIS 18. FLOATING (THE TEETH) 19. FLAXEN 20. POLES (POLE BENDING) 21. TWITCH 22. CRUPPER 23. BLANKET 24. CAPILLARY REFILL TEST 25. DORSAL STRIPE • PACING • LIPIZZAN • BLISTER BEETLE • CASLICK OPERATION • WARTS • VAULTING • BAREBACK BRONC RIDING • SICKLE HOCKED • JIMSON WEED • 2 ½ YEARS OLD • BRAIDED • AUCTION • CRIBBING • DISHED FACE • DAPPLED