Learn How Can You Activate Bluetooth on Your Dell Laptop
Dell, a renowned brand for manufacturing laptops as well as other electronic equipment, has earned an excellent reputation for being a reliable vendor for personal computing devices.
Products are manufactured with precision by this brand and that is why they are exceptional in terms of performance as well as durability. Feature rich laptops from Dell are well appreciated by users quite frequently.
Most of these devices come with inbuilt Wi-Fi connectivity support, Bluetooth connectivity and many more. Bluetooth connectivity is rarely used by people and thus they may get confused when using this feature for the first time.
Such first time users can call Dell helpline number Ireland for help or can follow below mentioned steps.
1. Make sure your Dell laptop is fully charged or adequately charged, as you would definitely not like to close this process in midway due to low battery issue.
2. Press and hold turn on button on your device and let it turn on. It may take only a few minutes.
3. When you are in the desktop standard mode, you need to click on Bluetooth switch on your device. You just need to turn it on so that it can receive Bluetooth signals. It is to be noted that in some models, especially older computer models, you would not find virtual switch. In such cases, you have to press and hold “Fn” key of your system and then press “F2” key. This will activate Bluetooth.
4. In your system tray, you shall find a “B” which is painted in blue. This normally represents active signal. If you do not find this icon, then signal may not have been activated.
5. You should turn on Bluetooth of other device which you want to pair with your Dell computer.
6. Now, pair both the machines and then start sharing multimedia contents or other contents easily.
To learn more, you need help or assistance from experts. You should dial Dell contact number Ireland+353-768887727 for more guidance as well as technical advice.