“Sunday at the Mintons”. By Sylvia Plath. Plot Summary.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Sylvia Plath
1. Colossus, Ponderous footstep
4. Patronizes her 314, sees her as a child
5. Stiff, mathematical, rational, logic, mind 314
6. Male reasoning 311, know the exact date, direction 313
7. Pen, book, knowledge 311
8. Position at table: authority P.310
Pick the pin as an heroic act
1. Appearance, feminine
4. Imaginative, day dreaming
5. Not practical
6. Lost track of time
8. Work, serving her brother 310
Shut her ears against Herny’s rebukeHenry V.S Elizabeth