Principles for Designing Multimedia. AFL Fall 2003 Nicole Huang. Principles of Multimedia Design. The principle of user profiling The principle of metaphor The principle of feature exposure The principle of coherence The principle of state visualization The principle shortcuts
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
AFL Fall 2003
8. The principle of grammar
9. The principle of help
10. The principle of safety
11. The principle of context
12. The principle of aesthetics
13. The principle of user testing
14. The principle of humility
1. Who’s the audience (user) ?
2. What are the user’s goal?
3. What are the user’s skills and experience?
4. What are the user’s need?
designing for the user, not yourself