3. 3 The Solution: Internet Protocol Detail Record Organization (IPDR.org) Mission
To enable cost-effective usage measurement and exchange for next-generation services.
Implement de-facto open standards for IP-based support system interoperability, enabling providers to deploy next-generation services rapidly and profitably.
4. 4 IPDR Members and Contributors Board of Directors - 2005
Amdocs, BSG Clearing Solutions, Cisco, NARUS, Sprint PCS, VeriSign,
BSS: Amdocs, CGI-AMS, Comverse, MetraTech
OSS: Infosys, Narus
Mediation: Active Broadband Networks
Hardware: Arris, Bigband Networks, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Motorola
Service Provider: Coastal Technologies Group, Inc., Rogers AT&T Wireless, SBC, Sprint,
Clearinghouse: BSG Clearing Solutions, Syniverse, VeriSign
Software: Primal Solutions
Other: DISA, TeleStrategies
5. 5 IPDR Reference Model
6. 6 IPDR.org Work IPDR Specifications
XDR and XML files
Streaming IPDR for network equipment
IPDR Compliance program & testing
Reference Libraries in C & Java
7. 7 Streaming IPDR for Network Equipment v3.5 Streaming IPDR:
Enhanced interface for high-speed equipment eliminates file management
Real-time, reliable, efficient transport
Joint projects refine and apply service specs for manufacturer communities
8. 8 Industry Work NDM-U technology fully supports partner exchange and streaming data
Joint work ensures support of existing settlements networks and technologies
ATIS OBF VoIP Group
ATIS TMOC Group
ITU-T Study Group 3
Cablelabs DOCSIS 2.0
TMF SID Group
9. 9 A Few IPDR.org Partners ATIS recognized IPDR as one of 5 top partners and technology providers and offers proprietary EMI mappings.
CableLabs employs IPDR in the DOCSIS standard used by every cable modem worldwide.
CIBERnet participates in the IPDR WLANAS effort and offers proprietary IPDR VOIP mappings.
ITU-T Study Group 3 officially recognizes IPDR as a technology provider for VOIP.
TMF has used IPDR in multiple Catalyst interoperability projects.
WFA recognizes IPDR WLANAS as the preferred medium for inter-industry PWLAN roaming.
10. 10 Find Out More About Us Membership Packets on drive
Ask any of us during this two day meeting
Kelly Anderson, President
Steve Cotton, Editor-in-Chief
Marianne Jenkinson, Marketing Director