Villa Presentation. Property Information ( Villa). N. GROUND FLOOR PLAN. N. FIRST FLOOR PLAN. SPECIFICATIONS: AND SCHEDULE OF FINISHES A. EARTHWORK: 01. Earthwork excavation as required for wall foundations and RC footings and other substructures
Property Information ( Villa)
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
FIRST FLOOR PLAN
SPECIFICATIONS & SCHEDULE FINISHES
01. Providing and fixing in position Fist Class TEAKWOOD French windows and ventilators, with Frame of size 2.5”x5”
size and with 3”x1.25” thick styles and 1.5”x1.5” central mullion and with mosquito mesh shutters and with nominal MS
02. Plain glass for all windows except for the toilet with pinned glass.
G. FLOORINGS & TILINGS
01. Providing And Laying
* GOOD QUALITY FIRST CLASS MARBLE FOR COMMON AREAS LIKE, LOBBY, LIVING, DINING, STAIRS, FAMILY
* GOOD QUALITY POLISHED GRANITE FOR KITCHEN, AND
* NON SKID CERAMIC TILES FOR ALL TOILETS
* VITRIFIED TILES FOR ALL BED ROOMS EXCEPT MASTER BED
* LAMINATED WOODEN FLOOR FOR MASTER BED ROOM
02. Providing And Laying restile or ultra/duracrete flooring for drive way, car park, first floor balcony
03. Providing And Laying clay tiles flooring for the first floor open flat terrace.
04. Providing and Dadoing GLAZED TILES for toilet walls upto 7’0” height or 8’6” height or full height as required for all toilets with roof chemical jointing
H. IRON AND STEEL WORKS:
Providing and fabricating RIBBED STEEL BARS for reinforced cement concrete as per structural details (basic rate of
Rs 26500/- per MT)
02. Providing and fixing in position MS GRILLS for windows with 10mm sq brite bars (non decorative)
03. Providing and fixing in position MS Non decorative/ decorative Gate of 13’x6’
04. Providing and fixing in position MS Non decorative railing for Balconies & Sit out
05. Providing and fixing in position MS powder coated staircase grill design rods, with Teakwood top rail Non decorative/ decorative
I. PLASTERING AND POINTING:
01. Providing necessary Ceiling plastering to all soffits in CM 1:3 of 0.5” thick
02. Providing necessary Internal Plastering to all Internal surfaces in CM 1:4 and 0.5” thick with necessary mesh jointing between RCC and masonry junctions
03. Providing necessary External wall plastering of 0.75” thickness to all external surfaces in CM 1:4
04. Providing Pointing to the exposed stone masonry foundation above ground level and for stone cladding joints.
01. Providing required guaranteed water proofing below and at toilet flooring
02. Providing required guaranteed water proofing for sloped roof and flat terrace roof
03. Providing and laying first class water proof concrete tiles over sloped roof with required ridge and with approved sandtex
matt/apex fungus proof color painting.
04. Providing necessary guaranteed water proofing jointing at skylight area.
Contractor to provide5 year written warranty on the water proofing for any defects encountered, he should repair at free of cost.
K. PAINTING AND POLISHING:
01. Providing painting of approved color with deluxe luxury plastic emulsion or equivalent washable painting to all internal
02. Providing painting of approved color with apex weather shield painting for all external surfaces of wall
03. Providing painting with SYNTETIC ENAMEL PAINTING for all grills, gates, and MS items and external door external
surface & window external surface.
04. Providing Melamine polishing of approved shade, to all inside of external doors and both sides of internal doors, stair case
L. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS:
01. Providing earth cutting alround the building as required for formation levels
02. Providing and laying 3” thick flagging concrete alround the building of 2’ wide
03. Providing and fixing front rough machine polished granite over drain
04. Providing Guaranteed ANTITERMITE treatment for plinth, floor, and external perimeter
05. Providing dummy pillars for as per elevations
06. Providing cornices and mouldings as per elevations
07. Providing Plastering grooves as per elevations
08. Providing capital and pedestals for pillars as per elevations
09. Providing gate pillars with required design
10. Providing and finishing the plastering grooves as required as per the design elevation.
11. Providing cinder filling for all sunken areas
12. Providing and fixing in position required Granite counters and ledges as per toilet layouts ( Basic rate of granite: Rs 35/sft)
13. Providing and constructing RCC sump tank of 7500 litre capacity with required water proofing
14. Providing RCC over head water tank of 3500 lit capacity and with required water proofing
15. Providing AC split unit provision for all bedrooms and with required ducting, electrical points, civil works included
16. Providing and fixing SOLAR WATER HEATER of 200 litre capacity of approved brand with required insulated piping as per
toilet details and with back up heating facility
17. Providing and fixing in position exhaust fan (supplied by owner) with required cutouts and frame works at all toilets and
kitchen and with required electrical points.
18. Providing False ceilings at toilets if required.
19. Rain water harvesting
All electrical points up to meter board, using ISI standard approved make and materials excluding any fittings and in line with the electrical drawings furnished by the architects
All electrical switches shall be of Modular LK(silver color plate+Black color switch) make as approved or equivalent.
All electrical conduits shall be of FINOLEX multistrand wires
All are of concealed wiring and with a separate UPS INDEPENDENT EMERGENCY LIGHTING circuiting for selected points in each room
Auto level controller between sump and over head water tank with controller placed at Kitchen utility area
N. WATER SUPPLY AND SANITARY
All water supply and sanitary points as per the TOILET LAYOUTS FURNISHED using ISI standard approved materials and GI/ PVC materials for piping with necessary fittings
Sanitary fixtures shall be of Hindustan make and with Off-white/ Grey/Mint color or equivalent color (50% color) for EWC, wash basins
Sanitary fittings shall be Jaguar make chrome plated Counter wash basins for all toilets
Wall mounted EWC as per toilet layouts
Overhead showers, Health faucets, bidets for all toilets
01. Electrical fittings and fixtures like fans geysers, exhaust fans, tube lights, light fittings
02. Air conditioners
03. Kitchen granite platform, sink and drain boards and wall tilling (part of kitchen decoration)
04. Built in cupboards (wardrobes) (part of interiors)
05. Sanctioning of the villa through the local authority
06. Deposits and overhead charges related to municipality/electricity board works
07. Landscaping works
08. Providing and cladding any Stone/ decorative tile cladding as per the elevation treatment
09. Electricity and water supply charges required during the construction
10. Miscellaneous items or change in specification as mentioned in schedule 01
THE ABOVE INFORMATION REGARDING SPECIFICATION (SCHEDULE OF FINISHES) IS PROVIDED HEREWITH TO
ENABLE THE CLIENT TO SELECT AND OPT FOR THE ITEMS, FOR WHICH BILL OF QUANTITIES IS WORKED OUT
AND THE RESPECTIVE COSTING OF THE VILLA IS DONE. ANY CHANGE IN SPECIFICATIONS SHALL AFFECT THE
FOR PROJECT ESTIMATE FOLLOWING CONSIDERATIONS CAN BE CONSIDERED:
FOR BUDGETORY CRITERIA (APPROXIMATE COSTING)
01. BUILDING COST : APPX Rs 1800/- per sft of the super built up area
ALTOGETHER ON A THUMB RULE, AN AVERAGE OF Rs 1800/- per sft can be considered on the super built up area for
budgeting part, excluding the interiors and landscape which can be budgeted separately.
The BLUE VALLEY PROPERTIES boasts of very exclusive facilities that would make you a contented villa owner. It has in-house, state-of-the-art swimming pool, card room, and tennis and volleyball courts, not to mention the jogging track. Combines the modern engineering techniques with time-tested Indian principles of Vaastu.
There’s more: Our Layouts Consists of: -
*Easy registrations ready to build plots with rich greenery *Avenue plantations*Wi-fi and video on demand *Wide concrete roads*24 hour water through tube wells with hydro-pneumatic system *Water treatment plant*Rainwater harvesting*Underground sewage line*Sewage treatment plant*Club house membership *Power supply network*Telephone and cable network *Multi-layered security
Business Development Officers