T – Shirts Design Competition Boulder Summer School 2011
1. Antoine Bricard It is for a white T-shirt. As prior the bubbles drawing is intended to be on the back, the other drawing on the front and the writing on the heart.
2. Cesare Mikhail Quick advertisement?
3. Jake Ellowitz front back Text on the back should read something like "Water drop Jesus does not walk on water" above the illustration, and something like "But he could have learned about coalescence in Boulder '11" below the back image. I can’t think of a great way to word those things, but maybe someone else can. If the design is too controversial, I understand. But if people like theidea, I can draft a better version with color.
4. Jan Christoph Quick advertisement?
5. Jan Christoph I liked the idea with the tie!This is not my idea, somebody was talking about this in the cafeteria, don’t remember who, but here’s a first sketch :
6. Julia Pulwicki Here' s my thoughts! Couldn' t get all the colour filling to work, but you get the idea ...
For the front if we decide to useBoulder School 2011, HydrodynamicsI thought it might be fun to use dimensionless quantitiescommon in fluid dynamics to write it. I attached onepossibility. Obviously, we need to format it better. I also wrote out all the dimensionless quantities and gave you the wiki link if you want to look for other options. 7. Kathrin Spendier
8. Sujit Datta Quick advertisement?