Business Plan Presentation. Mission Statement. The company's mission is to be successful by effectively utilizing the philosophies of high quality, advanced techniques, and customer service. Keys to Success Uncompromising commitment to the quality of the end product
The company's mission is to be successful by effectively utilizing the
philosophies of high quality, advanced techniques, and customer
Keys to Success
Daniel has extensive experience in the manufacturing industry with sales and marketing capacities and is responsible for overall business management.
Sherif has a strong background in manufacturing sales, business development, and strategic partnership development and is responsible for the day-to-day activities at TRAVELIGHT™.
Sarah has a strong background in manufacturing sales, business development, and strategic partnership development and is responsible for managing the marketing and distribution strategy for all our products.
Vishal brings industry experience with a heavy focus in finance.
- Reduce Check-in Wait Time
- Reduce Excessive Baggage Fees
- Acquire a significant amount of market share by focusing on the specific needs of the frequent travelers and the travel industry in general
- TRAVELIGHT™ aims is to reduce the burden of travelers through the introduction of a suitcase that weighs itself
- Lower manufacturing costs
- Leverage their manufacturing expertise
- Allow us to price our product competitively
- As sales volumes increase, secure better raw material pricing
- Research and development related to new designs and technology
- Choose right channels of distribution
- Communicate our quality position to the market
Initial Start-up Costs
Key Financial Indicators
- UK is the best place to market and sell our product; rich, well-educated consumers
- Strong economy, low corruption, and relatively low risk for the majority of operating elements
- UK’s economic status being the 6th largest GDP, right environment for our products to thrive
- Heathrow airport 6th busiest airport in the world; ideal location for marketing and distribution
- UK has a democratic government.
- Very low on the corruption scale and in the process of implementing a Bribery Act in 2011
- No corruption costs when bringing in or taking out components of our product or the final product as a whole
- However, we are outsourcing the manufacturing to India and could run into issues there since they have a higher corruption rate that the UK
- Relatively low risk of political interruptions of our markets, violence and strikes
- Relatively low risk of partnering with retailers in UK such as Harrods
- Our products meet the standards set forth by the Harvard Department of Sustainability
- Committed to ensuring TRAVELIGHT™ in no way contributes to the degradation of the environment
- Manufacturers must comply with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards to ensure the safety of employees
- Contractual arrangements with manufacturers will also guarantee that employees are treated equitably
TRAVELIGHT™ through innovative and aesthetically pleasing products, is here to alleviate the challenges of traveling. We are committed to offering the best product on the market by delivering high quality luggage at competitive prices with unbeatable customer service.
Remember when you want to travel right, just TRAVELIGHT™