Government Intervention into Trade. Kenneth R. Szulczyk. Free Trade. Law of Absolute Advantage Not in notes Countries specialize in goods that it can produce the cheapest Then trade goods with other countries World production increases Free trade increases the wealth of all countries.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Kenneth R. Szulczyk
1. Protect an Eroding Comparative Advantage
2. Achieve Domestic Policy Goals
3. Protect National Security
4. Protect “Infant Industry”
5. Protect National Health
6. Government Protects or Retaliates Against Policies of Other Trading Countries
7. Correct Foreign Exchange Rate
8. Balance-of-Payment Problems
9. Generate Revenues for the Government
10. Prevent export of technology – not in notes