Washington Management Service WMS Committee Training. Welcome and Introductions. WMS Committee Training. Training outline. Course objectives Overview and background of WMS Definition of ‘manager’ WMS coordinators and committee member roles WMS rules and requirements
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Training Outline (continued…)
(2) Administers one or more statewide policies or programs of an agency or agency subdivision;
(3) Manages, administers, and controls a local branch office of an agency or an agency subdivision, including the physical, financial, or personnel resources;
Definition of WMS Manager
(4) Has substantial responsibility in personnel administration, legislative relations, public information, or the preparation and administration of budgets; or
(5) Functions above the first level of supervision and exercises authority that is not merely routine or clerical in nature and requires the consistent use of independent judgment.
Definition of WMS Manager (continued…)
- Separate WMS and Exempt PD Forms
Overview of the JVAC tool - WMS connections
Nature of Impact
Authority to Act