Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
M.Sc in Systems Engineering and Engineering Management & M.Sc in E-Commerce and Logistics Technologies. Prof. X.Q. CAI Department of SEEM The Chinese University of Hong Kong. September 2011. Curriculum ( MSc in SEEM). 3 required courses: - Principle of Engineering Management
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
M.Sc in E-Commerce and Logistics Technologies
- Principle of Engineering Management
- Models and Decisions with Financial Applications
- Information Technology Management
- Engineering Management
- Information Systems
- Financial Engineering
SEEM 5840 is included in the list of reimbursable courses for CEF purpose. For local students only
- Fundamentals of E-Commerce Technologies
- Electronic Payments Systems
- Logistics Management(Reimbursable by The Continuing Education Fund, for local students only)
- Engineering Economics
- Internet and Information Systems
- Enterprise Solutions
ECLT 5730 & ECLT 5940 are included in the list of reimbursable courses for CEF purpose, for local students only.
Part time --- Normally two years, maximum four years.
Full Time --- Normally one year, maximum three years.
HK$3,750 per unit (HK$11,250 for a 3-unit course)
A student may apply for a waive of the continuation fee if a non-repeated course(s) is taken to fulfill the graduation requirement
Letter Grade A A- B+ B B- C+ C C- D D F
Grade Points 4.0 3.7 3.3 3.0 2.7 2.3 2.0 1.7 1.3 1.0 0.0
A = Excellent
A- = Very good
B+, B, B- = Good
C+,C,C- = Fair
D+, D = Pass
F = Failure
Awards will be given to students who achieve excellent academic results at the end of the study period. Details will be announced soon.
ERB503 and ERB 904(students have to prepare their own notebooks if needed)
1. To Fu Road, near Yew Chung International School Secondary Section 多福道, 近耀中國際學校(中學部)Departure Time: 6:30 pm
2. University Railway Station (near the school shuttle bus stop) Departure Time: 6:55 pm
3. William M.W. Mong Engineering Building, CUHK
Arrival Time: 7:00 pm
中文大學 MSc ECLT & MSc SEEM 專車
Tel: 3943 8321
Tel: 3943 8309
Tel: 3943 8215 Ms Abbie Ko /
3943 8468 Ms. Kenix Yeung
Fax: 2603 5505
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Pan Hong
Office: ERB 705
Tel: 3943 8338
Dr. Wang Xiaoguo
Office: ERB 613
Tel: 3943 1007