Graphing Data. 1. Please copy data tables…if written in paragraph form, create a data table before making a graph. Is this constant or changing speed? Tell why using evidence from your graph. Graphing Data. 1.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Please copy data tables…if written in paragraph form, create a data table before making a graph.
Is this constant or changing speed? Tell why using evidence from your graph.
Changing speed…. Speed is different at different points on the graph. Must come up with an average speed.
Is this constant or changing speed? Tell why using evidence from your graph. Calculate the speed?
Constant speed…Speed remains steady throughout at 10 m/sec. Did you get that????
3. MrEcklesis walking around the room as students take notes. He starts from his desk and walks 1m in 2 seconds to check on the first row of students. He then pauses for 2 seconds to call out Bennett for talking. Then he walks 4m more to the back of the class to take a note that Heather is writing. Right after, he quickly turns around at the 6 second mark and walks briskly back to the desk at the front to pick up his pen in 3 more seconds where he then signs Tyler’s admit slip.
Create a data table for this situation….Then create a line graph.
Do you see steep slope? Flat slope? Explain what is happening.
Draw a simple line graph representing each of these situations...
1. object traveling fast
2. object traveling very slow
3. Object that made at least 1 pause in its journey and then continued on
4. Object was moving but then stopped for good.
5. Object traveling extremely fast infinitely