Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Grow Your Service Business to Grow Your Sales for a ¼ of the Advertising $$$. PRESENTED BY : Darren VanCleave. Challenges. What is the current environment? Too many vendors provide only a piece of what you need to grow service .
PRESENTED BY :
What is the current environment?
90% percent of dealerships’ advertising budget is spent attempting to acquire a NEW or Pre-Owned vehicle customers. The remaining 10 percent of the budget is spent in the Service and Parts Departments. Considering that the average dealership spends over $350,000.00 per year on advertising This means that the average dealership only spends about $35,000/year on retaining its customers.
Service Life Cycle
Have your BDC or Outsource someone to make these calls
Manage Your Online Reputation, Measure and Improve Customer Satisfaction at the point of Sale and point of Service, improve your organic search results, and build your email database
Pay Plan for Sales in Service Specialist
Pay Plan for Service Advisors
In the Service Drive
In the Service Lounge
Customers with TradeUpProgram appointments
The presentation should be a six-step walk around presentation. The steps are as follows:
The last position of the walk around (step six) has the customer sitting in the driver’s seat. You should review how to adjust the seats, tilt steering, mirrors, and other controls. Once you’ve explained the controls, tell the customer, “I am going to go over to the other side so that I can show you some of the other interior features.” At this point, close the driver’s side door, walk around and get in the passenger’s seat and close the door. Finish explaining interior features, such as radio controls, and then say, “Go ahead a put your seat belt on and drive the car back to the dealership.”
Present Social Proof
Go to Your Coach
TradeUp Vehicle Analysis Worksheet Presentation: Their Numbers
The vehicles you trade for from your Sales in Service Department have the greatest used car store ever today.
Many of them are:
You can have great marketing campaigns and competitive pricing, but if the customer doesn’t have a great experience, they won’t come back. You can have great marketing campaigns and drive traffic into service, but if you don’t maximize each opportunity, you are not going to realize your maximum ROI.
Best Practices to consider: