Defining Epocrates Brand: Language. June 2, 2011. Eileen, Erica, Christine. Personality test: If your brand…. 1. Were a color, what color would it be? Blue. 2. Had a shape? Circular. 3. Had a size? Small. 4. Had a texture? Smooth.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Were a color, what color would it be? Blue.
2. Had a shape? Circular.
3. Had a size? Small.
4. Had a texture? Smooth.
5. Were pressed with a finger, what would happen? It’d move with you.
6. Were a popular song? Break My Stride.
6a. Who would be singing? Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs.
6b. How loud? Medium.
7. Were an historic personage, who would it be? Ben Franklin.
8. Were going to a party, what would it wear? Beige labcoat.
9. Had a particular characteristic, what would it be? Adaptable.
10. Were a plant, what kind of plant would it be? Aloe.
11. In what environment would it thrive? Any.
12. Were an animal, what would it be? Domestic or wild? Labrador retriever. Domestic.
13. Were a meal, what kind of meal would it be? Gourmet catered lunch.
Epocrates Collegial Reliable Clear
dependable, loyal, informed, trusted, helpful, smart, professional, compassionate innovation…
(a) Visit booth #1522 to learn about Epocrates’ products and services.
(b) Yo docs, come have a mojito with an umbrella at the Epocrates cabana.
(c) Are you at APA annual meeting in Honolulu, HI? Come say aloha to the Epocrates team at booth #1522 and get your mobile device checkup today!
(a) Select Epocrates. Tap “Install.” Premium features transfer automatically upon entering credentials.
(b) Select Epocrates, then go ahead and tap that install button so all your favorite features are instantly resting at your fingertips after signing into your Epocrates account.
(c) Select Epocrates, and tap “Install”. Any premium features will automatically transfer when you sign in.
(a) Download Thieme’sAtlas of Anatomy—a port of a canonical medical text.
(b) Download Thieme’sAtlas of Anatomy and watch your iPad come to life! Tons of colorful illustrations!
(c) Download Thieme’sAtlas of Anatomy for your iPad, featuring thousands of concise, full-color illustrations.