Ms. Burton. English 9A. Warm-Up. Every day a warm-up will be on the board for you to complete. Start working on it as soon as you come into class. Describe an obstacle you overcame over the weekend. What happened? How did you overcome that obstacle? . Vocabulary Week #1.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) Untenanted (adj.): Not leased to or occupied by a tenant. (An unoccupied apartment).
2) Invalid (n): Patient, sick person.
3) Infallibility (n): The inability to be wrong.
4) Unfurled (adj.) : Become spread out from a rolled state.
5) Blighted (adj) : Spoiled, harmed or destroyed.
6) Doggedness (n): Persistent determination.
7) Poised (adj): Having a self-assured manner.
8) Precariously (adv): Dangerously lacking in security.
9) Gilded (adj): Covered thinly with gold leaf.
10) Evanesce (v): Pass out of sight, memory or existence.