CL - 65. Procedures Last update 8/1/03 Send comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rejected Take-Off. Thrust levers – IDLE Wheel Brakes – APPLY MAX BRAKING UNTIL SAFE STOP Thrust reverser(s) – APPLY MAX CONSISTENT WITH DIRECTIONAL CONTROL. Engine Fire/Severe Damage (In Flight).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Last update 8/1/03
Send comments/suggestions to email@example.com
After 30 seconds and fires warning persists:
6. Both engine BOTTLEs – DISCHARGE
Push and hold until firex bottle light goes out.
Indication: Engine ITT exceeds 350° C and ITT is rising rapidly, or Flame is reported at engine tail pipe
Affected engine – Dry Motor until ITT is reduced below 150° C or starter limit.
Indication: Visible smoke or odor entering the flight compartment and passenger cabin from air conditioning system.
1. Oxygen masks/Smoke goggles – DON and 100%
2. Crew Communication - ESTABLISH
Indications: -NORMAL CARGO SMOKE PUSH Lt, STANDBY-CARGO SMOKE PUSH Lt, “SMOKE” Aural msg
1. AIR-CONDITIONING, CARGO -OFF
2. CARGO FIREX, NORMAL & STANDBY CARGO SMOKE – PUSH
3. CARGO FIREX, NORMAL & STANDBY BOTTLE ARMED-PUSH TO DISCH – PUSH & hold for 5 seconds to discharge both squibs.
COPILOT, On EVACUATION command:
8. ATC – NOTIFY of condition and intention to EVAC
9. EMER DEPRESS – ON
EMER LTS – ON coincident with PA announcement