«How to Survive a Norwegian Internship ». Pernille Nesje, Advisor KS’ International Projects Tine Tangestuen, Special Advisor, KS-Agenda. WHEN PEOPLE COMMUNICATE…. 7 \% WORDS 38\% VOICE 55\% BODY LANGUAGE. NORWEGIAN POLITICS - BRIEFLY!. WITHIN THE WORLD OF POLITICS IN NORWAY.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Pernille Nesje, Advisor KS’ International Projects
Tine Tangestuen, Special Advisor, KS-Agenda
1814 – Wedon’tneedyou
1905 – Wedon’tneedyou
1945 – Wedon’tneedyou
1972 – Wedon’tneedyou
1994 – Wealreadytoldyou in 1972, Wedon’tneedyou!
…AND THE NORWEGIANS’ FREE TIME!
• You have to buy travel insurance yourself for the whole stay in Norway. We will refund the costs in Oslo.
Days of travel: Monday 16 April and Wednesday 9 May
• Tickets for the internship-period will be given to you in Norway
You will be met at the airport and brought to your place of living
You will have your own room or apartment both in Oslo and while you are on your internship
You will be given a daily rate to cover food and a sum to cover local transport
• Have contact with your host about your programme – we will give both contact information
• Prepare a presentation about your work and your region, for presentation in host organisations
• Make sure that you are clear regarding your objectives, goals and expectations for the internship – you will be asked to talk about it in Oslo
Differences and similarities in your field of work between Norway and Russia
The structure of local and regional authorities in Norway
Your most surprising experience