Republic of Tunisia Government Presedency Gouvernance, Transparency , Integrity and Fight against the Corruption Dr. Abderrahman LADGHAM Minister of The Governance and The Fight against Corruption. Caserta, september 19, 2012.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Republic of TunisiaGovernmentPresedencyGouvernance, Transparency , Integrity and Fightagainst the Corruption Dr. Abderrahman LADGHAMMinister of The Governance and The Fightagainst Corruption
Caserta, september 19, 2012
Bad Governance and Corruption relating to the former political system, mixed withimpunity, hadfedenoughpopularanger and hadcomtributed to the famousTunisianRevolution of January 14, 2011.
The Ministry of the Governance and the Fight against corruption, recently created, is to execute all the programs and the projects relative to it with full transparency, and in partnership with all the concerned parts.
The Institutionallevel :
- Strengthening of the coordination of supervisory bodies based on a comprehensive and coherent strategy guided by the principles of independence, autonomy and neutrality,
- Revision of the legal form of the missions and operations of the ombudsman,
- A court specialized for Fighting Against Corruption (FAC): specialized judicial pole.
- The establishment of a unified regulation with consistency and clarity for the FAC, in particular through a new system governing public procurement,
- The establishment of a legal framework for the denouncement (internal and external) of the corruption that protects Whistleblowers,
- Generalisation of proceduresmanuals,
- Strengthening training and development of administrative staff about the FAC,
- Establishing a mapping corruption risks: integrity scan.
- Involvement of civil society,
- Accountabilityand awarness of citizens,
- Strengthening the independence and neutrality of the media.
18% of GDP. (Bad governance and corruption surcharge of 20%),
- Increase the effectiveness, efficiency and transparency of systems procurement: national system of public procurement, well designed and in accordance with accepted international standards.
The assessment of the regulatory and organizational procurement has been completed and approved by the Government at the beginning of September 2012
Increase the value of contracts approved by the CSM between 2008 and 2009: use general markets nationally equipment (rolling stock, medicines, fuels), and regional pooled procurement.
Report on public procurement, 2010: 8500 procurement (contracts written):
The Monitoring Committee and Investigations Procurement, reviewed 850 requests / 3 last years: It yields:
4) Delay in the final rule market
2) Delay in procurement phases
6) Publication of notices and reports from supervisory bodies and recourse.
7) Specific provisions in the fight against corruption,
5) independence of the Commissions market
11) Procurement planning
8) Training public purchasers
9) Promotion of SMEs
10) Documents type
11 levels of renal / June 2012 Report
Governance and streamlining the legal framework
The implementation of these 4 modules will be achieved with technical assistance of:
- PPP through public procurement and concessions
The implementation of e-procurement began with the design of the system architecture, consolidation, implementation and generalization in the purpose of ensuring greater transparency of public procurement procedures.
Liste des produits
Système d’approvisionnement électronique
Système de contrat à prix unitaire
e-documents / lien externe
Tunisian ON-line E-Procurement System
Ministère des finances
de service (SR)
Direction des impôts
Résultats des entreprises
sur l’ appel
Institution de certification
Caisses de sécurité sociale
Institution de garantie
The strategy against corruption announced on July 2, 2012 in the framework of cooperation with UNDP provides:
1) Establishment of a National Integrity System,
2) Promotion of the role of Civil Society,
3) Strengthening the Independent body to fight against corruption,
4) Establish a communication plan and a participatory platform to generalize the culture of the fight against corruption.
The new Tunisian government is committed to deepen and expand cooperation with the OECD in several areas to improve its procurement system and promote a transparent conduct of business, namely:
- The signing of the PIT charter in international trade and financial activities (May 23, 2012).
CleanGovBiz: A circular of March 2012 on the establishment of a cell GLCC in each department, region (Local Gov) and public enterprise: agenda dedicated to Governance (OECD) June 19, 2012
( Integrity Scan).Mapping, June 11, 2012
The priority reform projects also are open public procurement to improve transparency, integrity, governance and the Fight against Corruption,
These projects will include simplifying procedures, the mastery of time and mastering the cost of procedures in order to reduce the administrative burden
Implementation of the Tunisian-German Academy of Governance and fight against corruption.
1 / Currently in Berlin since May 2012,
2 / A Tunis from January 2013 to National Administration School (ENA ),
3 / Dialogue on how legal intelligence services (defense, internal governance .., civil society and the German side) provided 17 / 9/2012 but delayed in Tunis, Mai 2012.
Signature of the national charter on Transparency, Integrity and Probity in 2013.
The Governance and the Fight against Corruption (GFAC) through a great effort for training, exchange of good practices and experiences compared. Tunisia has the support of the Deauville Partnership and the OECD to assist in its efforts to establish the foundations of good governance and transparency, as well as appropriate control mechanisms against corruption: training, networking establishment of pilot sites, establishment of adequate infrastructure …