Bell Work 3/2/12 . Write the green part today. Study the population of dots below. What do you think might have happened?. Have flash cards out Compare pg.121. Before. After. Theory of Natural Selection. British naturalist Lived February, 12 1809 –April 19, 1882
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Write the green part today.
successful will help his children, then he is more “fit” NOW than the 128 year old guy.
1. Populations have variations.
2. Some variations are favorable.
3. Organisms produce more offspring than survive.
4. Organisms with advantages survive to pass those advantages to their children
5. A population will change over time.