CrossPointe Mien Baptist Church. 82n. Naaiv Baamh Gen Nyei Jauv. Naaiv baamh gen nyei jauv kungx maaih i diuh hnangv. Jangv fai hepc gauh longx? Sueih meih ganh ginv yangh. 82n. Naaiv Baamh Gen Nyei Jauv.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Naaiv baamh gen nyei jauv kungx maaih i diuh hnangv. Jangv fai hepc gauh longx? Sueih meih ganh ginv yangh.
Jangv mingh taux douz-koiv Meih lingh wuonh zuqc daic. Hepc mingh taux Tin-dorngh lingh maaih njienh youh
Meih yiem naaiv baamh gen hnamv lorz haaix nyungc. Meih yiem naaiv baamh gen hnamv lorz haaix nyungc?
Maaih hnoi meih nyei orqv wuonh zuqc daic mingh. Gaanv daaih lorz Yesu Ninh haih njoux meih. Gaanv daaih lorz Yesu Ninh haih njoux meih.
Yie nyei kuv gorx-youz, Gaanv daaih sienx Yesu.Sienx Yesu zien duqv njoux, Lingh wuonh leih ndutvzuiz. Yietc liuz yiem tin dorngh, Zungv baengh orn. Sienx Yesu zien duqv njoux, Lingh wuonh duqv baengh orn.
Maiv huin nqaang nzuonx (2)085. Yie Oix Zunv Dingc Hnyouv
2. Maiv maaih haaix dauh mingh, yie yaac oix gan mingh. (3)
Maiv huin nqaang nzuonx (2)
3. Baamh gen guangc nqa’haav, ziepc nzaangc yiem nza’hmien. (3)
Maiv huin nqaang nzuonx (2)
Se gorngv mbuo nyei ziangh maengc zuqc daic, maaih jaax-zinh nyei fai? Jiem nyaanh, fai dongh meih oix nyei maaih haaix nyungc eix-leiz.
Se gorngv ih hnoi mbuo nyei qiex dangx, maaih jaax-zinh nyei fai? Jiem caux nyaanh, dongh meih maaih camv dorh duqv mingh nyei fai?
Gorngv ih hnoi Njoux Yesu nzuonx daaih, meih oix hnangv haaix zoux?
Zuqc buangh Ziouv Caux jienv wuom-mueic, yietc liuz zuov jienv daic.
Meih oix zuqc guangc nzengc loz-maengc, bieqc daaih zipv siang nyei ziangh maengc. Yiem Ziouv Yesu dongh korh lienh meih, Ninh
Yietc liuz hnamv meih.
Juangc Jienv Daux Gaux
Christians:“Adherent of Christ”
To bear the name “Christian” in biblical times signified to whom one was enslaved to, which is “Christ”. To the first Christians, their own name mattered not at all; their concern was with the one name of Jesus Christ (Acts 3:16; 4:10-12; 5:28). Apostle Peter said, “Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.” (1 Pet. 4:16)
A. The Meaning of the name “Christian”
1. Biblical meaning of “Christian” in Greek is Christianos, which means “adherent of Christ”
2. The disciples were first “Christians” at Antioch (Acts 11:26). The apostles called themselves servants/ slaves of Christ (Rom. 1:1; James 1:1; 2 Pet. 1:1; Jude 1)
3. The NT calls the followers of Christ: brothers (Acts 14:2), disciples (Acts 6:1-2), saints (Acts 9:13), believers (1 Tim. 4:12), the church of God (Acts 20:28)
4. The Gentiles referred to Jesus’ followers as “Christians”, while the Jews referred to them as “the Nazarene sect” (Acts 24:5). When Paul persecuted the followers of Christ, he referred to them as “those who belonged to the Way” (Acts 9:2).
B. The Message of the “Christian”
1. Agrippa recognized that to believe what Paul preached would make him a Christian (Acts 26:28)
2. The apostles preached that “Christ is the son of God” (Acts 9:20), “Christ crucified” (1 Cor. 1:23;2:2), “rose from the dead” (1 Cor. 15:12)
3. Paul said that he was “not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation for everyone who believes…” (Rom. 1:16)
4. The gospel which Paul preached was that “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures. And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that he was seen by over five hundred at once…” (1 Cor. 15:1-5)
C. The Method of Christians making disciples
1. Matt. 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you…”
2. Act 5:42 “And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.”
3. “Repent and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” (Acts. 2:38-41)
4. “When they believed Philip as he preached the things concerning the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, both men and women were baptized” (Acts 8:12)
D. The Mark of the Christian
1. To have Jesus as Lord (1 Cor. 12:3): The expression “Lord” (kurios) speaks of ownership, while “Master/Lord” (despotes) denotes an unquestionable right to command (John 13:13). Both words describe a master with absolute dominion over someone else.
2. To be “Slaves-doulos” to Christ (1 Cor. 6:19-20): This is the very essence of what it means to be a Christian (Rom. 14:7-9).
3. We are chosen (Eph. 1:4-5; 1 Pet. 1:2; 2:9), bought (1 Cor. 6:20; 7:23), owned (Rom. 14:7-9; 1 Cor. 6:19), subject to His will and control (Acts 5:29; Phil. 2:5-8), called to account (Rom. 14:12), evaluated (2 Cor. 5:10), and either chastened or rewarded by Him (1 Cor. 3:14; Heb. 12:5-11).
4.Obedience to Christ’s command: “You are My friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you”(John 15:14-15).Obedience is the proof that one is a Christian and friend of Christ.
1. What is a Christian? A Christian is someone who follows Christ’s teachings, a slave to Christ who is totally obedient to his Master.
2. Amazingly, this Christ died for His followers on the cross, and was buried, and rose on the third day according to the scriptures.
3. To become Christ’s disciple one must receive Him and His redemptive work on the cross
4. Those that accepted Jesus and repents from their sin and obeys His word are His friend. These are marks of a Christian (follower of Christ).
1. Yie oix mingh taux ziepc nzaangc jaax, weic zuqc yie zoux domh zuiz-mienh.
Tov Yesu bun yie maaih qaqv, bun yie yietc seix buoqc zangc Ninh.
Nz. Yie ziouc kaux Yesu Hungh en, weic zuqc Ninh korh lienh zuiz-mienh. Ih zanc kaux Ziouv cingx duqv njoux, dor-ziec Ninh zoux yie Njoux Ziouv.
2. Yie nyunc zorqv yietc zungv guangc liuz,
Kungx oix gan Ziouv Yesu hnangv. Zoux ziepc zuoqv sai-gorx, yietc seix ceng Ninh maaih njang laangc.
3. Yie kaux Ziouv laengz nyei ngaengc waac, Ninh
nyei nziaamv nzaaux nzengc yie zuiz. Yie gueic njiec nyiemc Ninh zoux Ziouv, tov caux Ninh juangc maengc ziangh jienv.
4. Tov Singx Lingh buangv yie nyei hnyouv, bun yie maaih hatc maaz zunh doz.
Kuinx zuiz-mienh sienx Ziouv duqv njoux, haih duqv Ninh nyei zien orn-lorqc.