Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Estonia-Latvia Programme project “ Towards cross-border sports communities ” ( SPORTBOrDER ).
Liene Ābolkalne – project coordinator
Larisa Tuvikene – project book-keeper
Aija Latika – project assistant (sport teacher)
Andis Pops – representative from NGO “Hockey club Ape”
Project partner No.2– Rõuge municipality
Jaanus Mark – project coordinator
Liili Maran – project book-keeper
Antti Rose – training expert
Project partner No.3 – NGO Skystar
Aigar Piho – representative from NGO SkystarProject partners
1) one coordination meeting in Ape (10 persons), 1 report of this meeting, 1 power-point presentation,
2) first progress reports for the 1st reporting period in Latvia and Estonia
3) 2 articles in newspapers and websites (one in Latvia and one in Estonia)Activitiesandtimeplan
1) training for sport managers in Rõuge(2 days,16 persons);
2) technical tour for sport specialists to Latvia (2 days,10 persons);
3) training tours for sport clubs and youth during I period 4 tours (duration of 1 tour is 1 day) for 24 persons;
4) winter sport games in Ape (1 day,80 competitors);
5) purchasing sport equipment for Ape youth team;
6) 1 poster for sport event as well as information spread in media (2 articles in LV and 2 in EE) and in websites;
7) booklet for sport tourism (2000 copies 12 pages). Booklet will beestablished in three languages– Latvian, Estonian and English. Rõuge municipality will be responsible for booklet establishment.Activitiesandtimeplan
1) one coordination meeting in Rouge (10 person), minutes from the project management team meeting, 1 power-point presentation,
2) second progress reports of project,
3) 2 articles in newspapers (one in Latvia and one in Estonia), information in local websites.Activitiesandtimeplan
1) one handing-over protokol and launching documents of ice field inRõuge.
2) one ice field in Rõuge (EE) (1800m2).
3) procurement documents in Ape (LV).
4) 1 contract with performer of construction works and 1 contract with performer of inspection of construction work in Ape (LV).
5) one handing-over protokol and launching documents of ice field in Ape.
6) one ice field in Ape (LV) (1624m2).
7) 2 information boards in Rõuge and in Ape.Activitiesandtimeplan
1) winter commonwealth games in Rõuge(6 events (6days), 80competitors);
2) technical tour to the Tartu ice rink and Otepää winter sports facilities (2 days,10 persons);
3) youth hockey camp in Ape (4 days, 24 youth);
4) training tours to Valmiera ice rink (during the second period 3 tours (duration of 1 tour is 1 day) for 24 persons;
5) floor-ball competition in Ape (1 day,50 competitors);
6) meeting between Ape and Rõuge schools for signing cooperation contract (in Ape);
7) summer sport games in Ape (1 day,80 competitors) - street-ball,volleyball,other popular competitions
8) 3 posters; information in media and websites (3 articles in LV and 2 articles in EE)Activitiesandtimeplan
1) 1 report of construction works in both municipalities, 1 power-point presentations of ice fields (prepared by Ape and Rõuge).Activitiesandtimeplan
1) youth hockey and sports camp in Rõuge(week (7 days), 24 youth);
2) hockey competition in Ape (1 day,120 participants);
3) publicity campaign carried out – 1 posters for sport event as well as information spread in local and regional mass media (2 articles in LV and 2 in EE) and in project websites;
4) visual materials for project partners and participants prepared by Ape (50 sets).Activitiesandtimeplan