DMISA Asset Visibility. Non-reporting DMISA repair sites - AF (D035A) has no visibility that anything ships. The first indication is a D6 receipt transaction. - No PMR. D035A depends on transaction from repair site saying asset shipped to create PMR.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
first indication is a D6 receipt transaction.
- No PMR. D035A depends on transaction from repair site saying asset shipped to create PMR.
- Retrograde tracking…makes computing retrograde metrics a time consuming/painful effort.
- Non Reporting Sites (there may be more):
- - M94602 Albany, GA
- - N39712 Cherry Pt, NC
- - N39823 Jacksonville, FL
- - N60012 San Diego, CA
DLA). For MSD materiel, DZC transaction does not generate the required receipt transaction to the
gaining item manager's data system, so credit is not granted to losing item manager's system.
- DZC is part of the MILSTRAP Logistics Reassignment process (part of a pair…DZC/DEE)
- - Losing data system posts a D9E inventory loss, sends DZC to DSS and sends DEE to gaining
system – (gaining system picks up assets using D8E inventory gain)
- - DSS send history transaction showing inventory gain/loss. No credit logic tied to DZC. Credits
are tied to D7P issue transactions and D6B or D6R receipt transactions.