ANNUAL REPORT ANALYSIS – 2009/10. By:- Siyavuya Koyana & Yolisa Nogenga 13 October 2010. INTRODUCTION. PROGRAM 1 – ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM 2 – COMPREHENSIVE SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAM 3 – POLICY DEVELOPMENT,REVIEW & IMPLEMANTATION SUPPORT FOR WELFARE PROGRAM 4 – COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By:- Siyavuya Koyana & Yolisa Nogenga
13 October 2010
- A policy on youth and adult social assistance beneficiaries to link them to employment opportunities was not finalized
- In terms of reducing substance abuse, A Regulation under the Prevention of Treatment for Substance Abuse Act were drafted.
- A final policy framework for statutory services to child headed households was developed
18 393 applications received for registration, 10 309 were registered. Total number of registered organizations increased to 65 635 marking an increase of 14% compared to 2008/09 financial year.
- Sustainable Livelihoods Approach (SLA) toolkit for CDPs was developed
- Norms and standards for Home and Community - based Care (HCBC) were developed and orientation program was conducted in local NGOs. Most importantly a new HCBC Monitoring and Evaluation system.