Regional Energy Account Anil Thomas Asst. Executive. Engineer Southern Regional Power Committee Central Electricity Authority
Contents • Plant Availability Factor of ISGS. • Percentage of Allocated Capacity Share. • Share of Beneficiaries in ISGS. • Misdeclaration of Declared Capacity. • Ratio of Fees of SRLDC to be Shared. • Ratio in which Transmission Charges to be Shared. • Energy Scheduled to the Beneficiaries from ISGS. • Details of Scheduled Energy Wheeled to Other Region. • Details of Short Term Open Access. • Details of Short Term Open Access Through Power Exchange. • Details of Wheeling Charges.
1. Plant Availability Factor of ISGS. • PAF-: The Average of the Daily Declared Capacities for all the Days during that period expressed as a percentage of the Installed Capacity in MW reduced by the Normative Auxiliary Consumption. • PAFM/PAFY=10000* DC/(N*IC*(100-AUX) )%
2. Percentage of Allocated Capacity Share. • Allocated Capacity Share – Gadgill Formula. • Un Allocated Share (15%)
3. Share of Beneficiaries in ISGS. • Weighted Average of Percentage Allocation Capacity Decides the Ratio in Which Fixed Capacity Charges is to be share by Beneficiaries.
4. Ratio of Fees of ULDC to be Shared. • Ratio in Which SRLDC fees are shared is based on Weighted Average of Total Entitlement of a Beneficiaries with Different ISGS and LTOA
5. Ratio in which Transmission Charges to be Shared. • Postage Stamp Method- Based on Entitlement. • Point of Connection Method- Based on Hybrid Method ( from 1.7.2011)
6. Energy Scheduled to the Beneficiaries from ISGS • Running Charges of a Station Recovered through Scheduled Energy. • Concept of Un-Requisition Energy (URS Power). • Concept of Unscheduled Interchange.
7. Wheeling Of Power • From Goa SR-Goa WR • From ER-WR Via SR. • Jeypore - Gajuwaka (ER) • Bhadravati - Chandrapur (WR)
8. Short Term Open Access. • Short Term Open Access. • Short Term Open Access through Power Exchange • PXI & IEX.
9. Wheeling Charges for State Transmission Network. • ISGS Embedded in State Transmission network KAPS & MAPS. • State Transmission network Connecting Different States.
UN SCHEDULE INTERCHANGE OF ENERGY • Declared Capacity • Requisition • Schedule • Drawl • Losses • Frequency • Least count of 0.02 Hz Freq= 49+Code/50 • UI • De incentive UI • Capped UI (4.03 Rs/kwh) • Capping Under APM (4.03 Rs/kwh) • Additional UI (49.5-49.2)(49.2-49)
Reactive Energy Account • No Generators Involved. • Penalty for injecting Reactive Energy at 103% of Voltage Level and Incentive for Drawing . • Penalty for drawing Reactive Energy at 97% of Voltage level and Incentive for Injecting • Reactive charges Ps 10.5/KVARH . • Payment for Interstate Lines.