School Improvement Plan. Berewick Elementary 2013-2014. SIP Goals. 1. Provide a duty-free lunch period for every teacher on a daily basis.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Provide a duty-free lunch period for every teacher on a daily basis.
2. Provide duty-free instructional planning time for every teacher under G.S. 115C-105.27 and -301.1, with the goal of proving an average of at least five hours of planning time per week, to the maximum extent that the safety and proper supervision of students may allow during regular student contact hours.
3. Provide a positive school climate, under CMS regulation JICK-R, by promoting a safe learning environment free of bullying and harassing behaviors.
4. Using MAP data to measure proficiency, 80% of students will be working on or above grade level in Literacy and Math by the end of the year.
5. Using MAP data to measure growth, 90% of students will make growth in math and reading from the BOY to EOY data points.
6. 100% of teachers will utilize the RtI process to identify students who are not successful in the core instruction. Provide Tier II and Tier III instruction to the 20% of students working below proficiency based on MAP data and Common Assessments
7. Decrease OSS cases by 25% by utilizing the PBIS model and effective classroom interventions
Utilize 100 min. planning block to understand content and design lessons to meet the core instructional needs
Develop Common Formative Assessments
Identify students that are at the bottom 25% according to MAP
Provide Ongoing Professional Development for teachers
Implement the PBIS model for positive behavior interventions
Ongoing support and professional development for teachers in regards to Classroom Management and Discipline
Build Community Partnerships to provide mentors and support for students