Forgot (has two variations)- middle finger variation- Wipe from brain variation
Think of teaching as the teacher taking information from his head and putting it into yours:Teach vs teacher
Note: Many signs have older, current, and emerging variations.WHO
01. "YOU NAME?" (You are named what? / What is your name?)Ask your partner this and get a response.
IF you get done before others because you are so smart…then spend time watching others so you can practice your receptive skills (this will help you on quizzes)
4. "YOUR TEACHER NAME WHAT?(What is your Teacher's name?)On “wh” questions the eyebrows are a bit down.
7. "AGAIN NAME YOU?"(What is your name again?)(eyebrows down because you are asking a WH question)
08. "S/HE STUDENT S/HE?" [point at teacher] (Is she or he a student?)HE / SHEvs.his/hers mine yours
9. "THIS YOUR?" [point at any object](Is this yours?)(Raise your eyebrows for sentences that can be answered with a yes or no.)
10. "WHERE ____"[spell the name of a person in the room](lower your eyebrows for “wh”-type questions)(Sometimes the answer is “I Don’t Know”)
Meet vs me-MEET-youHEARING-(culturally)TEACH vs TEACHERLEARN vs STUDENTWHEREWHYNICE
14. "YOU LEARN SIGN, WHERE?" (Where are you learning sign?)(eyebrows down)
WHYResponse vocabulary:FUN GRADUATE FRIEND DEAF MEET GIRLS MEET GUYS