How to Write a Syllabus for MYP. Calhoun Summer 2014. The easy stuff. IB Course Title Level (IB year and traditional grade level) General course of study (if different from the IB course title) ie : Spanish instead of Language B. More easy stuff.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Copy the course description from the course catalog for your department. There is one copy per department available during our training session.
• I can use language(s) effectively as a means of practical communication, providing a sound base of communication skills necessary for future study, work and leisure.
• I can understand the nature of language and the process of total language learning, which comprises the integration of linguistic, cultural and social components.
• I can develop an appreciation of a variety of literary and non‑literary texts.
• I can develop insight into the cultural characteristics of the communities where the language(s) is (are) spoken.
• I can develop an awareness and understanding of the perspectives of people from other cultures.
• I can become involved with different communities, where relevant.
• I can seek access to varied sources of information.
• I can develop curiosity, a lifelong interest and enjoyment in language learning.