District Leadership Team Process. Leadership Team Active Coordination. FUNCTIONS Implementation support Data-based action plan Coordination Capacity building Policy & funding Communications Training capacity Exemplars Evaluation . MEMBERS
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Teach all students the expectations for behavior using the behavior matrix.
2. Link school celebrations to school behavior goals.
3. Attend training on upper level Tier II
4. Develop & implement a data driven intervention plan to reduce the number of student placements a result of behavioral/emotional concerns.
5. Develop & implement a plan to transition students with behavior support plans as they move from elementary to
middle school and from middle school to high school.
Develop & implement a plan to reduce the number of students referred, tested and placed in special education settings over the next 3 years. Use EE data from the 2008-09 as a baseline.
Leadership Team Meeting Agenda Items