M o n t e n e g r o. DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY REDUCTION STRATEGY. Snežana Mijušković, Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Welfare, Head of the PRSP M&E Unit Thessaloniki, May 26-27 , 2005. Ongoing activities. Development and Poverty Reduction Strategy , 2003 (2004-2006) ;
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Unemployment rate – 22.3 %
- Unfavorable ratio between employment and unemployment – 1:2.2
- Gender inequality
- High share of youth in unemployment
- Unbalance between offer and demand of labor force
- Regional disharmony
- Hidden employment
- High unemployment rate among vulnerable population
1. Labor legislation reform
2. Stimulation of new employment
3. Development and SME sector capacity building
- Making prerequisites for dynamic employment growth and greater labor force mobility;
- Harmonization with ILO standards and EU regulations.
a) Increasing competence of enterprises, products and services
b) Stimulation of export
c) Creation of institutional framework for accelerated entrepreneurship development
a) Opening new jobs
b) Legalization of hidden employment
c) retraining and additional training of the unemployed and redundancies
d) Substitution of the work of non-residents
- Decree on tax relieves for the unemployed (tax relieves were related to 59.566persons);
- Decree on labor engagement of non-residents (2.5€ per day – there were 50.024 persons engaged).