Range of Movement. By the end of this lesson, I will be able to: Understand how muscles work together to move my bones. Know the different ranges of movement my body allows. Recap. How do we move? Muscles pull on our bones. One contracts while the other relaxes. Muscles as Pairs.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By the end of this lesson, I will be
Understand how muscles work together to move my bones.
Know the different ranges of movement my body allows.
How do we move?
antagonistic muscle action.
S-Cool! - GCSE PE Revision - Quicklearn
1. Extension – Opening of a joint.
2. Flexion – Closing of a joint.Range of movement
3. Adduction – Moving towards an imaginary centre line.
4. Abduction – Moving away from an imaginary centre line.Range of movement
5. Rotation – Turning a limb clockwise or anticlockwise.Range of movement