บทที่ 1 บทนำ. ความหมายของ คุณภาพ ISO 9000:2000 defines Quality as: “degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfils requirements”. การประกันคุณภาพ. ISO 9000:2000 defines the Quality Assurance as:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
ISO 9000:2000 defines Quality as:
“degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfils requirements”
ISO 9000:2000 defines the Quality Assurance as:
“ part of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirement will be fulfilled”
“part of quality management focused on fulfilling quality requirement”
“co-ordinated activity to direct and control an organisation with regard to quality”
2. Know your competitors.
3. Know the cost of nonconformance (CONC)
4. Measure performance against key customer driven parameters.
5. Make sure that each employee understands and commits themselves to the Quality objectives of the business.
6. Management commitment to continuous improvement of quality within business.
7. Define the purpose of each department and activity in term of satisfying external and internal customer requirements.
8. Enable the employee to fulfill their commitment to quality by influencing the programme of continuous improvement.
9. Whenever possible replace the inspection and correction techniques of quality control with the preventive actions.
10. Never accept a non-conforming output in the form of a product for external or internal customers.
11. Plan effectively before undertaking any actions.
“Systematic, independent and documented process for obtaining audit evidence and evaluating it objectively to determine the extend to which audit criteria are fulfilled”
“set of interrelated or interacting activities which transforms inputs into outputs”
“non-fulfillment of a requirement”
“information And its support medium”
“document stating the results achieved or providing evidence of activities performed”